Dash for Cash
United Way of Moscow/Latah County is accepting applications for funding until May 10, 2017. The application is available online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Organizations funded by United Way of Moscow/Latah County must re-apply every year to be considered for...
Great music, great friends and supporting a great cause – what could be better? Join United Way for United We Rock featuring Dr. Z’s MD’s, Saturday, September 10th! Gates open at 5 at the Old Tidyman’s building! Get your tickets today from Umpqua Bank or any board...
MOSCOW–For the fourth year in a row, the Bull Country Community Cares Radio-A-Thon exceeded the fundraising goal of $15,000, coming in at $15,329; a cumulative, four-year total for the fundraiser is $45,419. The fourth annual Bull Country Community Cares Radio-A-Thon...
Our purpose is…To increase the organized capacity of people, in Moscow/Latah County, to care for one another
The purpose of the United Way of Moscow/Latah County is to:
- Determine the social service needs of the Moscow area
- Develop physical, monetary, and human resources for meeting those needs
- Designate social service agencies through which those needs can be met effectively
- Develop effective financial support for the member agencies
- Serve as a focal point for community accountability of the contributed funds
- Encourage direct involvement by the people of Moscow and Latah County in the relief and social service life of the community